We are committed to:
- Provide for safe practices in ship operation and a safe working environment.
- Establish safeguards against all identified risks.
- Continuously improve safety management skills of personnel ashore and aboard ships, including preparing for emergencies related both to safety and environmental protection.
In order to achieve the above objectives the company has adopted a safety management system that seeks to ensure.
- That applicable mandatory rules, regulations, codes, guidelines and standards recommended by imo, relevant flag states, classification societies, and maritime industry organisations are taken into account.
- Provide world class shipping service to our customers at the most economical costs and ensure customer satisfaction. Provide all information related to sms in common English language practiced by all crew members onboard all the company ships. Operate ships with qualified personnel as per stcw requirement with adequate shore support.
- Operate all ships in the company fleet in a manner responsible to the society by maintaining laid down standards, safe working conditions for the crewmembers, equipment and the ships.
- Maintain working environment, which is conducive to an atmosphere of trust amongst our employees.